We are proud to share that the Company is awarded with BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certification for a new period of two year with effect from July 2017.
The compliance audit, was conducted by SGS, on 6th and 7th july 2017 scrutinizing the legal, social and environmental aspects of the company, determining the adherence to BSCI Code of Conduct.
BSCI, is established by the Foreign Trade Association (FTA) with the objective of creating consistency and harmonization for companies to improve their social compliance in the global supply chain. BSCI aims to establish a common platform for the various European companies’ Codes of Conducts and monitoring systems. It also lays the groundwork for a common monitoring system for social compliance.
- Successful completion of GWG Audit 2017
- GP successfully get BSCI certification renewal………
- GP wins Gold Award at Social Dialogue Excellence Awards 2016
- Successful completion of GWG Audit 2016
- GP wins Silver Award at Social Dialogue Excellence Awards 2015